September 2021
M T W T F S S
 12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930  
September 21, 2021

My Casino Store

My Casino Store

Can you really win money playing slots online?

3 min read

Many people wonder if it is possible to win real money playing online slots. Slots are most players´ favorite game; there are free slots games for people to play without betting any money, and there are real money online slots. The latter allows players to bet real money and thus obtain winnings in real cash. Therefore, the answer to the question many players are asking is yes; it is possible to win real money playing online slots.


Real money online slots are very popular, there are tons of games to choose from, including 3-reel classic slots, 5-reel video slots, 3D animated slots, and progressive jackpot games, among others. These types of slots are available in almost every online casino, since it is one of the most popular casino games. And there are even online casinos whose game selection is based mostly on slots, like slots empire casino.

Know how to pick the best slot

Of course, making a profit while gambling is not as simple as it seems. There are many aspects to take into account. When it comes to slots it is important to know how to pick a good slot machine. Players must understand that not all slot machines are the same, they all look very similar and the first mistake gamblers make is to think they only differ in graphics, features, or bonuses; but it is not so. One of the main aspects to consider when picking a certain slot is the RTP percentage.

If the player wants to get better chances to win at a slot machine, he must pick a slot that pays out more than the others. It is important to open an account at an online casino that offers the best RTP percentage in slots, which is the case of empire casino slots.

RTP (Return to player)

RTP means Return to Player, and it is the percentage of all the wagered money that a slot pays back over time. This means that if a player makes a hundred $1 bets on a slot with a 90% RTP, he might get back $90 in profit. However, it is important to keep in mind that the RTP (as well as the house edge) is generally calculated over the long term, meaning almost anything can happen in the short term. Therefore, the RTP does not guarantee you will win, but it will tell you which slot offers better odds. With this information you can find the slots with the highest RTP, like the ones at slots empire.


As you can see, the RTP is really the opposite of the house edge. If a game has a house edge of 10% then the RTP will be 90%. This means that in the long term the casino will keep about 10% of all the money bet and will return the other 90% to players in winnings. As we mentioned before, the RTP does not indicate the amount of money you will win according to your wager, and definitely does not indicate the chances you have to hit a bonus round.


There are many casino news websites that are dedicated to researching online casinos and the games they offer, they usually dedicate entire sections to the RTP percentage of the casino slot machines they review, so there is a lot of information available on the internet around this subject. Anyway, you can also get this information in the game itself, since the RTP number is always mentioned somewhere, it is usually in the settings or the “help” section. According to the slots empire review, most of their slot machines have high RTP.

Hit frequency

This term describes how often a slot machine will stop on a winning combination. If the hit frequency of a game is 10%, it means that the slot will stop on a winning combination about 10% of the time. Some slots have very low frequency (like 3%), and even though it sounds unappealing, that game is likely to offer the chance to win a very large jackpot. It is the case of slots with large progressive jackpots, which tend to have a lower hit frequency but offer big prizes. The empire slot game selection offers some of the best RTP percentages and high hit frequency slots.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *